Sic Apparel

Sic Apparel
Sic Apparel, straight out of Austin, TX!!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Superhick 2008 results

So, here are the results for the comp.

Pro/Am Comp:

1st: Chris Haffey
2nd: Franky Morales
3rd: David Sizmore
Big Air: Chris Haffey
Best Line: Andrew Jacuzzi
Best Torque: Jeff Stockwell
Best Trick: Franky Morales


Masters:

1st: Tracy White
2nd: Tom Hyser
3rd: Chris Edwards


Open:

1st: Justin Berry
2nd: Casey Wilson
3rd: Carson Starnes


SuperChick:

1st: Chynna Weierstall
2nd: Coco Sanchez
3rd: Becci Wallace


Old Man(25+):

1st: Craig Parsons
2nd: Anthony Timmons
3rd: John Kelson


Grommet:

1st: Shawn Martin
2nd: Reed Huston
3rd: Patrick Anderson

It was an absolutely ridiculous weekend, and I really can't wait for it next year.

I haven't decided if I'm going to make an edit of the footage I have or not. I can be a pretty big tard sometimes, and completely forgot to charge my camera batteries. So, we get there, and one battery is dead. No biggie, I have a backup that is "full." So, I start filming, and get through the Open Comp, i think. Then... disaster, the battery drains to zero, most likely from the heat. So, I put the camera up and just enjoy skating and watching the comps. I check it one more time before the Pro/Am starts... and i have 45 mintues of battery again...? So, we go inside and I bust it out and start filming the qualifier. Then... disaster, part 2! It drops to zero again. So, we try filming on James's digital camera, but that didn't really cut it. So, yeah. We'll see what I can get.

No comments: